Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello everyone!

I'm Rhaeide, and I would like to update you with some of my newest offers:

TUTORIALS

I'm in the process of making cheap tutorials for some of the most popular themes in my channel. That requires a lot of time so I can't say when any of them will be available for you to adquire. To see if a tutorial is available or not, just check the description box of any of my videos.

If you're interested in a tutorial of a video that is not available yet, you can reach me at rhaeidemusic@gmail.com to request it. Keep in mind I will only work on a few cheap tutorials, so any other tutorial will cost significantly more since it would be a personalized commission.

Check the section WANT A TUTORIAL? to learn more about my tutorials.

CLASES PARTICULARES DE PIANO EN BARCELONA (Live lessons)

Actualmente estoy disponible como profesor particular en la ciudad de Barcelona. Mi oferta va especialmente indicada para principiantes, ya sean niños o adultos, que quieran aprender a tocar el piano con un enfoque distinto al habitual, potenciando la diversión y la creatividad. Aprender música no tiene porque ser aburrido, y para lograrlo, conviene aprender a manejarse con el piano de un modo práctico y natural.

Para más detalles, contactadme a través de mi correo electrónico: rhaeidemusic@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment